Our dried konjac granules are a repeat customer favorite. They are made from the elusive "Mukago Konjac Potato" that grows wild in Indonesia, and are cultivated without pesticides, making them a safe and high-quality ingredient. Rich in dietary fiber, mixing them with rice and cooking can cut calories by 48% while increasing calcium by 16 times and dietary fiber by 8 times.
Not only can they be mixed with rice, but they can also be used as a versatile ingredient to replace minced meat in hamburgers and dumplings, or as an addition to soups and salads. They are a great help in making your daily diet delicious and low in calories.
Recommended by doctors, they can help you feel full while keeping calories low, and are effective for preventing osteoporosis and combating metabolic syndrome. "Tsubu Kon Kirari" can be safely incorporated into your daily diet. Try it with various recipes, and please take advantage of this opportunity.
5 servings × 2 bags
How to use
When cooking with rice
- Wash the rice only and drain the water. *Please do not wash the Tsubu Kon Kirari.
- Add Tsubu Kon Kirari to the drained rice. One bag (65g) is equivalent to one cup of rice. The water level should be the same as the normal rice cooker scale.
- Add water, stir lightly, and cook as usual.
When using in cooking
- Boil in more than 10 times the amount of water for about 10 minutes, drain the hot water, and then use in cooking. (No need to rinse with water)
- One 65g bag will expand to about 320g when boiled.
- *For risotto, paella, soup ingredients, etc., you can use it dry.
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, and humidity, and store at room temperature
Tapioca starch, konjac powder, shell calcium / calcium hydroxide (coagulant for konjac), citric acid (derived from tapioca)