Sizzle with Sichuan! Diet-friendly Dan Dan
These konjac noodles with sauce are ideal for dieters. Simply toss the rinsed noodles with the thick sauce with huajiaoyang aroma and soybean meat for an authentic dandanmen taste.
- Konnyaku Noodles are ideal for weight loss
- Just rinse with water and toss in soup
- Thick sauce with a hint of huajiaoyang (Chinese pepper)
- Tare with soybean meat
how to eat
- Wash konnyaku under running water or lightly blanch in boiling water. Drain well with a colander or similar tool.
- Toss the drained konnyaku noodles with the sauce provided.
- Topped with vegetables, minced meat, and other ingredients of your choice!
- 【Konnyaku Noodle】Konnyaku Flour (made in Japan), Barley / Calcium hydroxide (coagulant for konnyaku)
【Soup】Soy sauce (made in Japan), sesame, sugar, vegetable oil, onion, fructose dextrose, salt, soy protein, pork extract, vinegar, ginger, garlic, chili pepper, yeast extract, pepper, pepper/seasoning (amino acids, etc.), thickener (processed starch, xatan gum), caramel color, acidifier, ( (Some ingredients include wheat, sesame, soybeans, pork)
- Net Contents:
- 145g（Konnyaku noodle 120g soup 25g)
- Good for:
- 120 days (unopened)
- Store away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
- Do not freeze konjac as it loses water and changes texture.