Sichuan Spice, Konjac Surprise! Healthily Satisfying.
This konnyaku noodle with sauce is ideal for dieting. Simply rinse with water and toss in the broth for an easy to make hot bean paste noodle soup, with the complex stimulation of a blend of three types of chili peppers and the healthy flavor of soybean meat.
- Konnyaku Noodles are ideal for weight loss
- Just rinse with water and toss in the soup.
- Complex stimulus from a blend of three types of chili peppers
- Healthy with soy meat
how to eat
- Wash konnyaku under running water or lightly blanch in boiling water.
- Drain well with a colander or similar tool.
- Toss the drained konnyaku noodles with the sauce provided.
Delicious serving instructions are listed on the back of the package.
- 【Konnyaku Noodle】Konnyaku Flour (made in Japan), Barley / Calcium hydroxide (coagulant for konnyaku)
【Soup】Starch syrup (made in Japan), soy sauce, vegetable oil and fat, sugar, fermented seasoning, protein hydrolysate, chili pepper, granulated soy protein, beef extract, bean curd, salt, chicken extract, pork extract, soy bean sauce, ginger, garlic, yeast extract, pepper/seasoning (amino acids), thickening agent (processed starch, xatan gum), acidifiers, Color (caramel, paprika), flavorings, (Some ingredients: wheat, sesame, soybeans, beef, chicken)
- Net Contents:
- 145g（Konnyaku noodle 120g soup 25g)
- Good for:
- 120 days (unopened)
- Store away from direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity.
Do not freeze konjac as it loses water and changes texture.