Diet deliciously with Korean tastes! A zesty spice in Konjac noodles.
This konnyaku noodle with sauce is ideal for dieting. Simply rinse and toss with broth to enjoy bibim noodles with a deliciously spicy sauce of aged gochujang (Korean red chili paste). The balance of spiciness and sweetness is superb.
- Konnyaku Noodles are ideal for weight loss
- Just rinse with water and toss in the soup.
- The perfect balance of spicy and sweet
- Deliciously spicy sauce made with aged gochujan (Korean red chili paste)
How to eat
- Boil water in a pot and blanch konjac noodles for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse the konnyaku noodles in cold water and drain well.
- Dip the konjac noodles in the sauce provided and serve.
*Top with boiled egg, kimchi, or other ingredients to your liking!
【Konnyaku Noodle】Konnyaku Flour (made in Japan), Barley / Calcium hydroxide (coagulant for konnyaku)
【Soup】starch syrup (made in Japan), soy sauce, vegetable oil and fat, sugar, fermented seasoning, protein hydrolysate, chili pepper, granulated soy protein, beef extract, bean curd, salt, chicken extract, pork extract, soy bean sauce, ginger, garlic, yeast extract, pepper/seasoning (amino acid, etc.), thickener (processed starch, xatan gum) (some of which contain wheat, sesame, soybeans, beef, chicken, and pork).
- Net Contents:
- 145g（Konnyaku noodle 120g soup 25g)
- Good for:
- 120 days (unopened)
- Store away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
- Do not freeze konjac as it loses water and changes texture.