Chili Pepper in Awamori Sauce is an Okinawan seasoning made by pickling small island chili peppers in awamori. The spiciness enhances the taste and adds an accent to the dish. It is a seasoning unique to Okinawa that can be used in all kinds of dishes, such as meat dishes, hot pot dishes, and Okinawa soba.
- Using the world's second hottest red pepper
- Just a few drops will enhance the taste of your food
- goes with anything
- Alcohol is volatile and not included
- Colorless (unusual in hot seasonings)
how to eat
It is common to put it in soups such as Okinawa soba, but it can also be used in stir-fried dishes. It uses the island chili pepper, which is the second hottest in the world, soJust a few drops can enhance the taste of a dish. Try it and check the taste one drop at a time!
- Island red pepper (Okinawa), Awamori
- Net Contents:
- Good for:
- Listed on the product label
- Refrigerate after opening